RUSTIC DECOR, LLC
By renting our products you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions: PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS Agreement
We require a 45 day cancellation notice, all monies paid will be refunded EXCEPT the 25% non refundable deposit made at the initial transaction.
In the event of a war, fire, tragedy, pandemic, natural disaster, or other emergencies within 45 days of your wedding and/or event, WE WILL move your deposit to another date.
Rental Protection Plan
A 10% damage protection charge will automatically be added to your contract. Damage protection will cover either the first $100.00 of broken or damaged equipment and 50% of any additional damage or breakage. The remaining 50% will be the customer’s responsibility.
The Damage Protection option is NOT insurance and does NOT cover the following: Rental items not returned, theft, damage resulting from vandalism, damage resulting from failure to secure rental items during transport overloading or exceeding the rated capacity of the rental items, damage to motors or other electronic devices caused by artificial current, damages resulting from overturning, any damage due to weather.
THE FOLLOWING ARE "MODIFICATIONS" AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS "WEAR AND TEAR":
Including these but not limited to: nails, staples, glue, tape, and any other objects that cause damage to our products, and any other "modification" or alteration. Any damage incurred to our product beyond natural wear while renting our items will be charged to your card in the amount of 3 times the rental price of the item.
Extra Product Information
Decorative Only - NO FLAMES or LIT CANDLES are to be used. We provide LED Candles that are included in the price of rental.
The LED Candles CANNOT Be Left Out In the Rain as this will damage the Electric/Battery motors inside the candle.
BARRELS and TABLETOPS:
Barrels Weigh 110lbs each, they are decorative purposes only. They are only to be transported and moved by our crew via our Trailer and Dolly. Barrels are not to be rolled on their sides or on the bottom rims as this will damage the finish on the barrels and can cause physical injury to feet or could damage the finish on flooring. No Staples/Glue/or Tape. No Standing or Sitting on the barrel tables.
Rental Terms & Conditions: Paying the payment requested for the rental items associated with the attached pricing constitutes agreement to these rental terms and conditions. You are responsible for reading the entire terms and conditions. The following conditions and its terms will set forth an agreement between Rustic Décor LLC (provider) and Event host/client (Client), for item displayed on invoice and any other rentals stated in the notes area. This written terms and conditions sets forth the full, written intention of the host/client. Failure to return goods by specified date constitutes theft and will result in criminal charges.
- The Renter will pay for any damages to the rented equipment incurred during the rental period, or while in the renters' possession.
- Should any equipment associated with the contract go missing, or is stolen, the Renter agrees to be Pay the value of the equipment as stated on this rental contract.
- The Renter will advise Rustic Décor LLC of any change of address or phone number that may occur while in possession of the above listed goods.
- All rental charges are to be paid 7 days in advance to your event date or delivery/pickup date to Rustic Décor LLC by credit card - PayPal
- Rental equipment is not covered by Rustic Décor LLC insurance. The Renter assumes all financial responsibilities for the equipment listed above.
- The Renter will pay all overdue charges for any and all equipment returned after the due date
- The Renter will pay any fees incurred by the owner in the event of repossessing the items or collecting the rentals due.
- A 25% non refundable deposit is required to confirm a rental reservation with the balance due 7 days prior to event date.
- Upon delivery or pickup the renter agrees that all of the rentals are in satisfactory condition. If the client wants to notice some damage upon renting they must do so before the items have either left our facility or when our staff is present for delivery/setup.
Delivery/Pickup Service: Delivery service is available on all orders regardless of size. All fees are based on tailgate delivery and charged by geographic location. Additional delivery charges will occur for after-hours delivery and pickup.
The client should be available to count all items upon delivery and pickup, otherwise, the counts will be considered accurate. Orders are typically delivered the day of the Event unless otherwise stated- pickups usually occur 1-2 days following your event or unless otherwise stated on Rental Contract. Responsibility for equipment remains with the client from the time of delivery to the time of pickup. Please be sure all equipment is secured when not in use and protected from the weather.
TENTS – (We Rent 10 x 20 pop up Commercial Grade)
Weather: Client understands that tent are temporary structures designed to provide limited protection from weather conditions, primarily sun and rain; however there may be situations, particularly those involving strong winds and lightning, in which tents will not provide protection and may even be damaged or blown over. Evacuation of tents to avoid possible injury is recommended when severe weather threatens the area where the tent is erected. People must leave the tents and not seek shelter in tents during such conditions.
Because it may be difficult to determine if the weather is severe enough to necessitate evacuation, it is best to err on the side of caution. In other words, if in doubt, evacuate.
Linen: for Cocktail Tables - Linens should be returned food and particle-free and be shaken out Linens that are returned with burns holes, tears, or are permanently stained due to negligence will be billed at replacement cost.
Additional charges may apply if:
- Customers that require pickups before or after normal business hours.
Normal hours on Weekends 10:00am – 10:00 pm
Be sure all equipment is returned according to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The client is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred as a result of failure to meet these conditions. All collection fees, attorney fees, court costs, or any expense involved in the collection of rental charges will be the non prevailing party's responsibility.